Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Chit Chat :: Polls :: Thread

Do You Have Good Blood Or Bad Blood?

Poll: Do You Have Good Blood Or Bad Blood?
Total Votes: 54
Good
Bad
Mixture
Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2011-08-10

PM

if a vampire/vampaneze tested your blood what type would he say you are?? just curious :P

Signature

“Charna’s Guts!”

- Larten Crepsley

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

well i hope I have good blood because then i could become a vampire! I not sure what i’d really be though, sometimes i think i’m like darren’s charactor but its hard to know what your bloods like. steve had bad blood but he wasn’t evil when he was tested! :L so i not really sure!

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2011-07-27

PM

I think I would have good blood because I can feel guilt easily and also I would of course rather be a vampire than a vampaneze so I’d need to have good blood. I was just wondering what would a vampire do if you had mixed blood? Would you still be blooded? Same with the vampaneze, if your mixed would they still accept you?

Signature

If I’d known that was the last time I was going to talk to you, I would of thoughtof something better to say.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

i think they would, in a way darren was mixed because he was slowly becoming evil. so i think a vampire would blood a mixed blooded person!
i get guilty easily too.

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1443

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

I hope I have good blood, I would love to be a Vampire. My dad always tells me I have sweet blood because mosquitoes bite me a lot. I always freak out a little when he says that :P

Signature

“If such a thing called happiness exists in this world, it should be something which resembles the limitless nothingness. Nihility is having nothing, and having nothing to lose. If that isn’t happiness, then what is?”

- Ulquiorra Schiffer, Bleach

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2011-07-14

PM

Hopefully good blood, I LOVE Vampires!!! :[

Signature

Live Laugh Love Larten Crepsley!

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5454

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

I hope good but I realy think it would be mixed as nobody can be pure good there is always evil in everyone

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 226

Joined 2010-10-24

PM

I’m quite sure I have good blood. I easily feel sympathy and guilt, and I wouldn’t harm anything bigger than a fly, even if sometimes when I’m angry I might seem like the person to go ahead and kill everyone. It’s easier for me to love than hate, and I wouldn’t hurt anyone without a good reason.

Signature

Dead men, they celebrate
as the final chapter fades away

Rank

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2011-07-27

PM

@Gavner Purl Girl
True, I never thought of that. I always just assumed Darren had pure blood as he seemed so innocent.
I don’t think vampaneze would really care what blood you had. You wouldn’t be a threat either way. Unless you were planning on betraying the vampaneze because you had good blood…This is starting to get confusing.

Signature

If I’d known that was the last time I was going to talk to you, I would of thoughtof something better to say.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 14597

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

I hope I have good blood just like everyone here, but I think if I was to be tested by a vampire/vampaneze. They would say I have a mixture, because I can be cruel and evil, but most of the time I do nothing. I get bullied and harassed at school and most people would do something about it. I’m different though, I do nothing. Shouldn’t fight fire with fire just makes a bigger fire.

Signature

If you worry about tomorrow then how will you enjoy today?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 732

Joined 2011-04-16

PM

Hopefully good. XD

Signature

If Chuck Norris was so awesome, he would show up at my house and slam my face on the keyboaropihjwefc87wefijsfaw9uchewa

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3238

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Well since I’m half demon I think I have a mixture. Not sure though, I’m the good brother…

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 133

Joined 2011-06-22

PM

I might have a mixture. Probably more on the bad. Dunno… Some people say I’m too sympathetic. I’m usually nice to others until they start being mean (to me or to others). They’ll be sorry.

Signature

The humor of Grubbs Grady, the soul of Kernel Fleck, and the heart of Bec McConn.

The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother, The Demonata, Saw, Final Destination, Scream, Paranormal Activity, Taylor Swift, eBay, Facebook—My life orbits around you all

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2011-08-21

PM

i think i would be a mixture because some times i could be really bad and other times be really good!!!!!!! so i reakon i would be like larten and seba!!!!

Signature

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
Oscar Wilde

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 142

Joined 2011-06-26

PM

for the poll i said mixture because idk, but i hope it is good…

Signature

Even in death, may you be triumphant!
English is not my first language, so if you saw any mistakes(which you will) , sorry.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2011-09-13

PM

bad blood cuz i’m evil.

Signature

Let me see you strip... down to the bones.Valar Morghulis