Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3371

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

Hi, all!
It’s been so long since I’ve been on this site or even thought of this site. I only remembered the message boards because I finished re-reading The Saga Of Darren Shan, which is what lead me to this place the first time around. It’s crazy to look back on old posts and see how things have changed. It’s like a time capsule! I imagine this post won’t get replies for a very long time, if ever, due to people probably not coming on here anymore (I’m surprised I still remembered my password!) but the curiosity is too strong to ignore. So I’m writing this post to see who is out there. How have you all been? What have you been up to? I hope you are all well x

Signature

“They think of you as a prince,” he said, “whereas I still think of you first and foremost as a meddlesome little brat with a penchant for stealing spiders.” - Mr Crepsley, Hunters Of The Dusk

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 164

Joined 2015-09-20

PM

Well, I have been good. I had dyed my hair brown six months ago, and I’m going to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for a week starting next weekend. I also went to the beach for the Fourth of July and I got sunburned because of it.