The Only Limit Is Your Own Imagination

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

“Yes. But promise me I will have enough power to kill those monsters that were after me” said Rei. Unlock potential? Become a hunter? This was all too strange for him but what he wanted most of all was his revenge. He wasn’t moving until he was promised such.

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

(Yo, sorry to be a pain but can I join, go I miss this board and seeing this rp is making me want to rp again, oh and hey everyone)

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

(yo, what’s up? Not at all, that was the rp’s main focus although it’s Erin’s baby so you have to ask her but I’m sure she’ll say yes)

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Of course you can join, thank goodness someone from the old site still lives! By all means either PM me or email me so we can talk business ;)

“You’ll have your revenge,” she promised.

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

“Then ok. I’m ready to do anything you want me to” said Rei

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Valence reached out and grasped Rei’s shoulder. Within the blink of an eye - an extremely dexterious eye - they were elsewhere.

Ruin. Overrun with vines, ferns and large leafed trees bent over the tumbled blocks of what once was undoubtedly a magnificent city. The air was clean, the grass thick and waving gently around their knees, each blade damp with dew. In the centre of this beautific mountain of forgotten civilisation stood tall a temple of solitude. From where they stood across the clearing, the interior was drawn in shadow while the cobbled floor was riddled with vines. The top storey lay crumpled on the mossy ground around the remaining bottom two floors still standing. Holes in the walls passing for windows dotted through the thick white marble stones revealed only darkness within.

“After you, sir,” she smiled with a small gesture. “This isn’t your world, but very definitely safer. Be brave, go inside. I’m right behind you. Trust me.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

“It doesn’t exactly inspire safety and confidence” said Rei as he took a look at the less than inviting structure. However he had seen worse in all those years living in the streets and he had already gone that far. Turning back was not an option, he entered

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

“Well,” she began as she followed Rei inside, “think of it this way. We’re in the middle of nowhere, where you can take your time training without interruptions for as long as you want. I know this is all very sudden, and a little incomplete, but we have time later to fill in the gaps. For now though,” Valence murmured as she scanned the room, “I’ll have to go fetch supplies. Feel free to explore, but don’t wander too far into the jungle.”
With that, she disappeared with a small pop of air filling a vacuum.

The room she left him in was a fully furnished dining room of surprising upkeep. If he wandered through the halls he would immediately stumble upon a retro-fitted kitchen and soon thereafter a quaint bathroom. The remaining rooms had been remodelled as bedrooms, dozens and dozens of them, each with their own small shower room. He had his pick of the bunch.
Evidently the ruins had been outfitted some decades ago but for all its rusted appearances, it seemed unusually free of dust.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Since it had been years since Rei had entered an actual building, he took his sweet time looking around. The girl had told him not to wonder off after all. As he would, did she think he was stupid? His stomach growled and he wondered if they were going to be eating anything. Also, getting cleaned after ten years wouldn’t've been a bad thing either although finding new clothes might’ve been slightly trickier. Trivial things aside what did she mean by training? What on earth was going on and why was all of this happening to him? Just who was thud strange person that had saved him? Hopefully his questions would get answered soon he thought to himself.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

After about an hour Valence returned with a pop just outside the entrace, and struggled through the doorway as she wielded a forest of shopping bags plastic and paper. With a heave she managed to crash-land them all onto the kitchen counter and afterward leaned against the tabletop as she gasped for breath.
“That gets harder and harder,” she muttered once she’d calmed herself down.

Some bags had condensed droplets, marking the proverbial mountain of frozen quick-meals she’d picked up, while others bulged with fresh fruit and vegetables, and brown paper bags of meats and roasts. The tabletop had become a cornocopia of food. Yet even more bags had yet to be opened - bags containing clothes.
Valence made a face at the ridiculous number of things she’d brought and began unpacking.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Rei approached her and his stomach growled again when he saw the vast amounts of food she had brought. He didn’t question where it came from, after all, if he had questioned where the little food he managed to eat in these ten years came from, he probably wouldn’t have been there.
“So I was meaning to ask, is there anywhere I can clean up? And are there any clothes?” He asked

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

It took some remembering of the house layout but Valence was soon able to reply, “There’s a bathroom just down the hall on the right, the first or second door - I forget which. Aaaaaaand this,” she rifled through a bag of clothes to ensure what she was about to say was true, “is all yours. You can get changed in one of the bedrooms - maybe the one you choose to sleep in. Don’t be shy; we could be here awhile. And I’m sure you have lots of questions - all of which I’ll answer without restriction over an actual meal which,” she frowned as her eyes fell to the half-unpacked grocery bags on the counter, “might take a little time to prepare, so there’s no rush in the cleaning up.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Secretly ecstatic that he’d finally manage to wash after ten years, Rei grabbed a pair of jeans and a white shirt without forgetting socks and underwear and looked for the bathroom. Sure enough he found one with a shower. After getting undressed, he turned the water on and dived into the shower.
He took his sweet time, and only after half an hour of cleaning did he come out of the shower, fresher and cleaner than he had ever been before. It was going to take getting used to, not smelling terrible he thought to himself. He put on his new clothes and walked back to the kitchen.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Sorry this is moving rather slowly, just waiting for Sins to make some sort of appearance)

In the time she had to herself, Valence had finished packing their new supplies in their respective spaces and had begun the preparation of a hearty meal. It wouldn’t take long, but it’d still give Rei time to look for some answers - some that perhaps only she could provide.

In the back of her mind, Valence replayed the first supposed death of the titan king Kronos, how difficult it had been for even the King of the Gods of the time. Since then the gods had perished in their thousands, put themselves to rest as the world moved on without them. For even the most powerful among their ranks it had been nearly an impossible battle to bring down the titan king. Without them, the results could be catastrophic. Only a hero matching that of a god would bring success. Only a hero.
And as Rei walked back into the kitchen, clean and newly-dressed, Valence couldn’t help but mentally plead for him to be the hero they all needed.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

“So I don’t believe you’ve ever told me your name?” said Rei as he sat down on a chair and looked at the girl preparing their meal. She had saved him, was preparing a meal and allowed him to take a shower, the least he could do besides being grateful, was to at least get to know her.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper