nostalgia

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2010-01-04

PM

Yeah, I used to love the messageboard back in the old days. It’s pretty much defunct now—but come me over on Facebook and Twitter, which are just as active (and interactive) than the old boards, if not even more so. Links can be found on the http://www.darrenshan.com home page.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Wow it has been a VERY long time…
I was thinking about this place just the other day, and then I ended up finding my way back here through a link on Darren’s email newsletter.
It breaks my heart that nobody has posted since last year. This place was like a second home, and some of the friends I made here helped me through my biggest high-school struggles, introduced me to new books and movies, and told me all about their countries (some of which I’ve since visited!) . It was a really large part of me growing up. I miss it!

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2235

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Came back to check in the joint. Facebook reminded me that 7 years ago today, I had been given the Moderatir title.

TBH, mostly just doing my ol’ checking in…

Signature

~*~Member 01’ - Mod 10’~*~
          Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

~*~13/11/2010//27/03/2014~*~

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Ah the good old days when I was an edgy dark teen with anger issues and spent my break times in the library either reading or checking for new posts here. Good times, good times.
It’s a shame this place turned into ghost town. 

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2235

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Back then, I was unemployed, lived at home, had no idea what I was doing with my life…

Now, I’m employed. Bought my own home, still have no idea what I’m doing with my life…

Signature

~*~Member 01’ - Mod 10’~*~
          Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

~*~13/11/2010//27/03/2014~*~