USA!

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 192

Joined 2010-05-26

PM

Am I the only US fan on here that follows the City Trilogy EXTREMELY close? I’m constantly looking for things relating to the trilogy as it is my favorite series to date:)) I finally get to get Hell’s Horizon today after 3 agonizing days of wait:)

Signature

“I’ve walked across the surface of the sun. I’ve witnessed events so tiny, and so fast they hardley can be said to have occured at all. But you… you are a man, and the world’s smartest man means no more to me than the world’s smartest termite.”
-Dr. Manhattan (Watchmen)

“Don’t go… I’m not finished.”
-Edward Scissorhands

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 176

Joined 2010-05-15

PM

I’m not completely obsessed with the series but I found the first book to be very entertaining and one of Darren’s finest works. I have high expectations for Hell’s Horizon which I hope to get soon :)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 237

Joined 2010-06-18

PM

Finally! I got the book yesterday on my nook and I’ve read a few chapters, its great!

Signature

“I’m to weird to live but much to rare to die”, Bat Country
R.I.P Jimmy the Rev Sullivan
My wonderful page: http://sssprks.deviantart.com/

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2010-05-21

PM

i just got it for my nook

Signature

“Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none”- William Shakespeare

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2010-11-20

PM

I too wouldn’t call myself obsessed, but I have really been enjoying the book so far. Just got it a couple of days ago, so I am not finished with it yet, but I really do enjoy it so far.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 192

Joined 2010-05-26

PM

All though I didn’t enjoy Hell’s Horizon as much as POTD (Probably due to the fact that I over-hyped it :P It’s too long of a wait for me!) I really did enjoy it. The end is brilliant. I really did miss Capac’s brutality and view of life but Jeery’s view was a way to keep the trilogy moving at a fast pace and very, very interesting! Between the two, there is no better one in my opinion!

Signature

“I’ve walked across the surface of the sun. I’ve witnessed events so tiny, and so fast they hardley can be said to have occured at all. But you… you are a man, and the world’s smartest man means no more to me than the world’s smartest termite.”
-Dr. Manhattan (Watchmen)

“Don’t go… I’m not finished.”
-Edward Scissorhands