Username Remember Me? Password   forgot password?

1 of 12
EVOLUTION! (story)
Posted: 12 June 2012 05:35 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1269
Joined  2012-03-14

i walked down the wet, dark street, it had been raining. the grass shimmered on the ground like shattered glass, it was beautiful. everything was silent, i came to the road that i crossed everyday to get to and from work, it was empty as always. for some strange reason no cars, people or even cats turned down it. i turned swiftly at the sound of glass smashing under the weight of another object, i only saw a shadow slowly seep into the darkness. i cleared my mind and carried on, it was only a cat or something like that…

i reached my street, a single street lamp flickered dimly right outside my house, i walked past it and slowly strolled up my path. CLICK! i pulled my key out after unlocking it, i walked in and stood there flabagasted for a moment before pulling my cellphone out of my pocket. i punched in 911 and asked for the police “what is the problem sir?” a voice said on the other end of the phone, i told them that i had been raided and possibly robbed and they told me that they would be right over and to stay were i am (in the house). i walked around the living room inspecting if anything was missing but i soon becamed puzzled. the t.v was there, the xbox360, the skybox, everything was there, so why me???

ding, dong!!! the doorbell rang repeatedly, i opened not to see a police man or women but a spraycan, it let out a scented puff of gas and then, blackness overwelmed my eyes and i fell into a deep sleep…

“boss is gonna be so happy” i could hear two voices they were muffled but i could just make out there conversation. i was in the back of some kind of vehicle, a van maybe? just then the vehicle stopped and i heard the two men getting out. the two back doors opened and i could only just makeout two figures, i kicked for my life but it was no use and i was sprayed again…

i awoke to find myself lying on a uncomfortable, rusted bed, the sheets were stained with blood and the bedsheet was torn in everyplace possible. i got up i was still giddy after the gas, but i was awake enough to see a glass of water and a bowl with something that looked like pig slop, i slowly got up, but i was dizzy. it took a while for me to get my balance, but evantualy i did. i walked over to the water, i took one look and refused to drink it, the ceiling plaster was floating in it and a small fly was struggling to escape from its liquid cell. i heard footsteps coming closer i ran to the edge of my cell and shouted for help, a man who was big, muscly and tall walked over to me, he stood at the entrance of the cage and opened it. “what do you want?” his voice was gruff and deep. “This water is fine!” he bellowed and gulped it down, he picked me up by the neck and i started to choke…

Then more footsteps the man who was strangling me turned and dropped me “David, take him to the other cells!” he said, the man wore a grey tuxedo and a red bow tie “where am i going?” i asked quietly, the man called David dragged me away and dumped in another cell “so what are you here for then?” a voice asked me, it sounded feminine but i couldn’t see the person it belonged to “i don’t know!” i answered, a young women stepped out of the shadows, she had long blonde hair and blue eyes that sparkled in the moon light, “i’m here because i created a cure to the flu, but unfortuately if they can’t find it, they kidnapp you!” she said her voice was soft and comforting, she sat down on the bed and waited for me to tell her what had happened to me or why it had happened. “i created a cure for death” i answered she turned to me confused “what do you mean?” she questioned. i explained what had happened and how the medicene would make you live for ever and be immortal, but it did have side affects…

i sat in the cage for two weeks, every day the men would come and ask me questions and i had to answer them or i’d suffer the consequences SLAM the door to the cage opened and David walked in

I know the spellings not perfect, nor the punctuation but i wrote/typed it quickly

Signature 

Dragons will soon sweep across the earth removing the impurities of man…

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
When the city sleeps
And I’m the only one and I walk alone-Greenday

Posted: 12 June 2012 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  38655
Joined  2011-07-11

hehe, it’s really cool :D

Signature 

Somebody help me through this nightmare, I can’t control myself, Somebody wake me from this nightmare, I can’t escape this hell.

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me.

There is no magic cure, no making it all go away forever. There are only small steps upward; an easier day, an unexpected laugh, a mirror that doesn’t matter any more.
All alone, with no where left to hide.

Posted: 12 June 2012 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-03-14

thanks beckie :D

Signature 

I walk this empty street
When the city sleeps

Posted: 12 June 2012 07:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-11

:D no problem :D

Signature 

Somebody help me through this nightmare, I can’t control myself, Somebody wake me from this nightmare, I can’t escape this hell.

There is no magic cure, no making it all go away forever. There are only small steps upward; an easier day, an unexpected laugh, a mirror that doesn’t matter any more.

Posted: 12 June 2012 07:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1715
Joined  2012-02-02

It’s good! Just needs capitals and its amazing!

Signature 

When I’m bored, I send a text to a random number saying “I hid the body…, now what?”

Me: I am a Ninja!
Friend: No, you’re not!
Me: Did you see me do that?
Friend: Do what?
Me: Exactly!

#1 rule in an argument: If you’re losing, start correcting their grammar.

Posted: 12 June 2012 08:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2617
Joined  2011-07-17

WOW Reece this is good!!!

Signature 

BLOOD & MAGIG is all that I READ, all that I DRINK and all that I PRACTICE
Everyone’s destiny is wrote in a big story book, no matter how strong a person is pages CANNOT be torn from it…

Posted: 12 June 2012 08:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  386
Joined  2012-04-28

Wow Reece this is really good :D

Signature 

Enjoy the rollercoaster that is life - Zayn Malik <3

Posted: 13 June 2012 06:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  35739
Joined  2012-01-12

Coolio, I wonder who this woman is O.o

Signature 

Oh I’m such a fool, I can’t be free! No escape from the storm inside of me!

What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know,
Goes away in the end
You could have it all!
My empire of dirt,
I will let you down,
I will make you hurt…
If I could start again,
A million miles away, I would keep myself,
I would find a way…

Posted: 13 June 2012 06:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-11

Yep, same here.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2012 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5918
Joined  2010-07-20

That David guy is awesome ;) This is the worst story I’ve ever read, it doesnt even make sense, I mean the potatoes and the trip to Mongolia, WTF?!?!?! JKS ;D LOL thats cool, you need some capitals letters but otherwise its interesting.

Signature 

“I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.”

Posted: 13 June 2012 07:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-03-14

as i said, not to good with punctuation or spelling but thanks GUYS/GIRLS :D and i’ll write some more and post it :D

Signature 

I walk this empty street
When the city sleeps

Posted: 13 June 2012 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-11

OK, good :D

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2012 07:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-03-14

This time, he gave me a note, i looked in confusion as David walked out, i was once again left in silence, i had been moved to a different cage, and i was on my own “Zura?” i said quietly, the girl walked to the door of her cage and smiled , i smiled back, we enjoyed talking to each other, but it was risky if anyone heard us we would be punished “so what exactly is the ‘side affects’??” she asked, i sighed “we’ve only tested on animals, but we have realised it ages you 10.3 times quicker, therefore equalling death….” Zura nodded, then she saw the peice of paper “whats that?” she asked, i remembered the note, i unfolded it and looked in shock, ‘had they found it?’ i asked myself, on the paper there was a picture of a ruined labratory, blood was splattered all over the walls…

—in the labratory 3 hours before—

Alex was studying the drug, he had been making adjustments to it ever since they saw what happened to abby.  Abby was there monkey, she was smart and they had never tested on her until now, Beckie and Danii had been quiet and a little unresponsive since she had died, “Beckie!” Alex shouted, Beckie didn’t respond “BECKIE!!!” he shouted louder this time and she hurried over to him, “look through this” Alex said, pointing to the microscope, she looked through and fell backwards in shock, Danii rushed over to see what was happening, Beckie hugged Alex and he smiled “i think we’ve done it” he said, suddenly they fell silent as a large crash of metal came from the back room, “what was that?” Danii asked, she edged closer to the door, keeping slow, CRASH another crash of metal was heard then a bang, Danii jumped back from the metal door “Abby?” she asked, suddenly the door exploded open…

Part 2, the punctuation and CAPITAL LETTERS still not to good though

Signature 

I walk this empty street
When the city sleeps

Posted: 13 June 2012 07:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-11

oh cool :D what was the crashing??

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2012 07:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-03-14

i’ll tell ya on fb :D and thanks again

Signature 

I walk this empty street
When the city sleeps

Posted: 13 June 2012 07:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-11

OK :D and no problem. :)

Signature 

1 of 12