Username Remember Me? Password   forgot password?

1 of 3
Favorite scary story???
Posted: 12 June 2012 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  25468
Joined  2012-06-03

Heres my favorite.
This is a true story…....
So you know my great grandmother died a two months ago right?
Well any way i she died after being ill for a long long time and died in a comma
So my great grandpa wouldnt belive she was dead and wouldnt let them take out the blood and guts and stuff.
after she was barried he had horrible nightmares of her trying to claw her way out. So finaly it got to the point that of
Three days my mom got sick of it and decided to exume her just to prove him wrong.wh3n we did we saw her finger nails
Were bent back her knees up to her chest añd arms starit up and her face? Well her face was twisted into a scream and sobbing.

So whats yours??????

Signature 

“I’m not eating that! Cake makes you fat”
“Atcualy it doesn’t so long as you burn calories using your brain”

Posted: 12 June 2012 06:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  764
Joined  2011-04-16

http://www.scaryforkids.com/keyhole/

Signature 

If Chuck Norris was so awesome, he would show up at my house and slam my face on the keyboaropihjwefc87wefijsfaw9uchewa

Posted: 17 June 2012 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-03

^
lol i told girls atGirls camp… they were SCREAMING half the night, they thought they saw a man outside the window. *eye roooolllll*

Signature 

Posted: 17 June 2012 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1378
Joined  2012-04-25

@Bite-me: I think I have read the story you about ‘‘your grandma’’ on a site with urban legends. Actually the same site where I read this:

A young girl had recently moved to a new house. Her parents were having nightshifts and therefore bought a border collie to keep her company in the dark nights. Even though the dog was there to protect her, her parents had told her to make sure all the windows and doors were locked.
One evening, she, obviously, did as usual and checked all the doors and windows. Apparantly one of the windows bent. She pushed and pulled hard but it wouldn’t close properly. The girl decided to just leave it be and went to bed with her dog laying on the floor beside her.
In the middle of the night, she woke up by the sound of something dripping. She figured it must come from the kitchen or bathroom, but decided not to leave the security and warmth of her bed. But just to calm herself down, she let her hand down and let the dog lick it.
In the morning she woke up by the sound of her parents’ car pulling up the driveway. The girl decided that she might as well get up. She noticed that the dripping sound still was in the house but didn’t bother with it. She would tell her parents to fix it.
She went to the bathroom to brysh her teeth - and screamed. There, hanging in the shower was her dog. Skinned, bloody and all dead. The dripping sound came from the dog. She turned her head and looked in the mirror. Written in blood - possibly the dog’s - were the words: ‘Humans can lick too my dear. This can teach you to lock the windows and doors’...
The girl told her parents and they moved her to her grandparents, where she grew up. A couple of years later, the (now grown up) girl decided to visit the town. She stayed at a hotel with her boyfriend. The day after her first night at the hotel, she was found dead, skinned and hung up in the shower just like the border collie. ‘I told you to lock the windows and doors HEHE,’ said the bloody text on the mirror.
No one knows how the murderer found her. Maybe he worked at the hotel… Maybe he had followed her, her whole life, waiting for a chance to strike… Maybe he has done that with you…?

Hope you like that little story. I found the original here and changed them a bit (or a lot):
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/horrors/a/humans_can_lick.htm

Posted: 17 June 2012 06:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1715
Joined  2012-02-02

VanchaFanGirl, I have heard that one but differently. OH MY DAYS! THAT SCARED ME TO DEATH! PMSL! NOT GOING TO GET TO SLEEP TONIGHT!

Signature 

When I’m bored, I send a text to a random number saying “I hid the body…, now what?”

Me: I am a Ninja!
Friend: No, you’re not!
Me: Did you see me do that?
Friend: Do what?
Me: Exactly!

#1 rule in an argument: If you’re losing, start correcting their grammar.

Posted: 17 June 2012 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-02

Lol, cause its do funny that I am scared! Omg, I walked past my bathroom then stepped back and stepped inside just to make sure if there aren’t any skinned dogs or blood writing!! I am such a freak!

Signature 

When I’m bored, I send a text to a random number saying “I hid the body…, now what?”

Posted: 17 June 2012 07:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-25

Haha, it’s my favourite scary story. Luckily no one can hide under my bed :D

Posted: 17 June 2012 09:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4209
Joined  2011-04-18

Ok, I must admit I didn’t believe at what I was hearing that stormy night. A lightning hit my house and there was a blackout at home. My older brother and I were talking about scary facts while my parents were trying to fix the electricity cables. I was very young, I was 4, but I will never forget what my brother told me that night.
‘It all began 20 years ago, waaaaaay before you were born and we just moved in. Our sister and I were very excited at the idea of having a huge house and so much space to play, yeah we were just electrified! But, one night, Mom and Dad told us, never to go looking for trouble in this house. We stared at each other confused, we didn’t know what they were talking about. Then, they told us the story of a 16 year old girl named Lorenza and 2 children. Here starts our story: One day Lorenza was told by her parents that her neighbours needed a babysitter and that she should go and apply for that job. Lorenza did as she was told and she went to her neighbours’ house. The neighbours told her that she would have been paid 40000 lires (20 euros) and that they would return at midnight. So, the parents left the house and Lorenza was left with the kids: Riccardo and Maria. They were both very obedient kids, they took a bath when they were told, did their homework, ate supper and went to sleep. Lorenza then sat on the sofa and watched T.V. Suddenly the phone rang. Lorenza answered the phone thinking that it was the parents. ‘’ Hello who is it?’’ she asked. A rasp voice answered ‘’ I know where you live…’’ it said ‘‘good for you’’ answered Lorenza as she ended the call. An hour later another call, the same voice ‘’ I will come and visit you. You are mine, don’t call the police or I will have to kill you.’’ The call ended. Lorenza was petrified. As soon as she was able to move again she dialed the police number and told them her story. As soon as she put down the phone it rang. ‘‘I told you not to call the police, now, I will have to kill you’‘. The phone call ended. 5 minutes later the police called her. What they told Lorenza shocked her. ‘THE PHONE CALLS YOU’RE RECIEVING ARE COMING FROM THE HOUSE YOU’RE IN RIGHT NOW!!
The parents arrived and opened the front door. They were shocked. A body, a decapitated body was lying on the floor. It was Lorenza’s. The mother screamed and the father dialed the police’s number. The mother went upstairs to check her children. They were gone.
The police arrived and checked the house, no sign of the children and then they took Lorenza’s body and told her parents what happened.
This is the end of our story, but some say the head is still in the house.’
The electricity came back and we could see again. The T.V went back on and the phone rang….

Signature 

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Posted: 17 June 2012 11:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-03
VanchaFangirl - 17 June 2012 04:14 PM

@Bite-me: I think I have read the story you about ‘‘your grandma’’ on a site with urban legends. Actually the same site where I read this:

You would be absolutly correct!!!! Th ide came from that SAME wrbsite!!! :)

Signature 

Posted: 18 June 2012 07:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  46210
Joined  2012-01-12

I haven’t heard of any stories, but this one scared my friends:

A girl had her birthday that morning and she was so excited. The little girl was kinda a brat so when she got a knock at the door, she ordered everyone to stay back so she could get the prezzie. When she opened the box, a china doll sat in it, it’s eyes wide. The girl groaned and left her on the side next to the knives. Later that night, she went to bed.
creak.
creak.
creak.
“I’m on the first step, I’m coming to get ya.”
“I’m on the 2nd step, I’m coming to get ya.”
“I’m on the 3rd step, I’m coming to get ya.”
“I’m on the 4th step, I’m coming to get ya.” (and so on)
“I’m on the landing.”
“I’m in your room…”
“I’m on your bed.”
*SCREAM*

Signature 

And like the moon,
She had a side of her so dark, that even the stars could not shine on it.
She had a side so cold, that even the sun could not burn on it.

Posted: 18 June 2012 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-02
CharlieNinjaa - 18 June 2012 07:03 AM

I haven’t heard of any stories, but this one scared my friends:

A girl had her birthday that morning and she was so excited. The little girl was kinda a brat so when she got a knock at the door, she ordered everyone to stay back so she could get the prezzie. When she opened the box, a china doll sat in it, it’s eyes wide. The girl groaned and left her on the side next to the knives. Later that night, she went to bed.
creak.
creak.
creak.
“I’m on the first step, I’m coming to get ya.”
“I’m on the 2nd step, I’m coming to get ya.”
“I’m on the 3rd step, I’m coming to get ya.”
“I’m on the 4th step, I’m coming to get ya.” (and so on)
“I’m on the landing.”
“I’m in your room…”
“I’m on your bed.”
*SCREAM*

I have heard that but complete different.

A girl and her mother recently moved into a new house. The girls name was Mary. One day, Mary went exploring into the basement and found a doll and came back up with it. When she took it into her room, her mother saw it. Her mother told her to put it back where she found it as the doll was very old and carried germs. She argued but resisted and left to go put it back into the cellar. That same night, the doll came alive and went towards the stairs and said as she climbed them:

“Mary, I’m on the first step!”

“Mary, I’m on the second step!” Right until 10, obviously. When the doll got up to the stairs it said.

“Mary, I’m in your parents bedroom!”

“Mary, I have killed your parents!”

“Mary, I’m at your door!”

“Mary, I’m in your room! MARY, I’VE KILLED YOU!”

The next day the girls grandma came for a visit and could not open the door. She then found the special key under the plant pot and opened it. There on the floor, was the dead bodies of her mum. dad, and her. And the doll, next to them, still smiling.

Signature 

Posted: 18 June 2012 06:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4209
Joined  2011-04-18

Sounds interesting, here in Italy we have a programme called Mystery which kinda sounds similar, though at times the things it shows really freak me out

Signature 

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Posted: 18 June 2012 07:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-25

I was only ten or so when I first watched it. It scared the hell otta me :P

Posted: 19 June 2012 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  574
Joined  2012-05-29

this is something my cousins tell me before i sleep (i just translated it) its not that scary, i think…

before u sleep
notice that man smirched in blood by your door, he doesnt wanna be ignored.
careful! you might disturb that black lady beside you!
try not to stare at the girl hanging above you, she hates that!
did you take out that head in your cabinet? i think it needs air
dont move to much you might wake up the hand under your bed. its a little cranky
hear footsteps?
oh dot worry thats just their friends coming over.
scared?
dont be! they wont harm you… well maybe, if you dont move! but if you do they might just kill you!!

well goodnight!
Sweet dreams
hope you have a good night sleep :D
oh remember! dont move!
or you might end up like me…
a lost soul to eternity

Signature 

SEE tea cap BOX   CREPSLEY   MOUNTAIN vur
YOGURT       pen     SEBA         PARIS
apple         red       blood         ARRA
GRASS college         freak         VANCHA mika
CAR                       Darren       soccer
pink                       snake         ticket
ID                           LEFTY         cirque
Stick-O                   DESTINY     HARKAT diary ...

Posted: 19 June 2012 02:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-02

THat is just amazing! ^

Signature 

Posted: 19 June 2012 02:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  46210
Joined  2012-01-12

Lol, Coolio story.

Signature 

And like the moon,
She had a side of her so dark, that even the stars could not shine on it.
She had a side so cold, that even the sun could not burn on it.

1 of 3