Username Remember Me? Password   forgot password?

Why are the Vampanese purple skinned?
Posted: 11 June 2012 10:51 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2012-06-08

Is it ever explained? Can’t say that I remember it being explained. :)

Posted: 12 June 2012 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  48744
Joined  2011-07-11

it’s because they drink so much blood, that over time there skin turns purple, hair goes red and so does there nails. Then over time, it’s a natural thing for the vampaneze to have, that’s why their blood is poisonous to vampires cuz it’s changed over time.

Signature 

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Posted: 28 June 2012 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2012-05-26

what if it was because blood inside you takes up a blue color, ya know, and they drink so much blood, which happens to be red outside off the body, that it would intertwine with their blood stream, and there be so much of it that it shows through their skin, and what color do red and blue make when mixed…? But it also could just be they drink so much blood it goes through their skin and is a purple color, but i like my theory better, it sounds cooler.

Posted: 05 July 2012 09:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8115
Joined  2012-06-08
I-AM-OF-THE-VAMPIRE-CLAN777 - 28 June 2012 03:38 PM

what if it was because blood inside you takes up a blue color, ya know, and they drink so much blood, which happens to be red outside off the body, that it would intertwine with their blood stream, and there be so much of it that it shows through their skin, and what color do red and blue make when mixed…? But it also could just be they drink so much blood it goes through their skin and is a purple color, but i like my theory better, it sounds cooler.

Yeah same, your theory is cool :)

Signature 

“They think of you as a prince,” he said, “whereas I still think of you first and foremost as a meddlesome little brat with a penchant for stealing spiders.” - Mr Crepsley, Hunters Of The Dusk

Posted: 14 July 2012 06:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2012-04-13

Because they drain the victims of their blood and the vast amount of blood they consumed caused they’re skin to turn purple

Signature 

“A fool flatters himself, A wise man flatters the fool”

Posted: 14 July 2012 07:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6249
Joined  2010-07-20

They drink so much blood that their skin goes all swollen-ish and I always pictured them with their veins popping out from pressure and all+ that was my theory though

Signature 

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Posted: 17 August 2012 06:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2625
Joined  2011-12-30

In the book (correct me if I am wrong) it said that it was because they drank so much blood. That would be weird if that really happened to you.

Signature 

~“Even in death my you be triumphant” - Darren Shan

~ “It is only through mystery and madness that the soul is revealed” - Thomas Moore

~ “Every person has there secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a person cold when they are only sad.”  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow