Username Remember Me? Password   forgot password?

1 of 2
A Wolfy Situation (on figment as well)
Posted: 04 May 2012 06:51 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2621
Joined  2011-07-17

DEER GUTS

I wake up in a cold sweat. I look around my bedroom, my clothes ripped are on the floor; blood is on them. I walk towards the door. The smell of a rotting carcass is in the air, the horrid smell fills my nose. “What the hell?” I mumble to my self.  I open the door, and the carcass of a deer is at my feet, along with a pile guts and entrails.

**********

Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce my self. I’m Shaun Myers, a victim to lycanthropy…. Twelve years i’ve been stuck with this dicease. I am now first 14 years old. Anyway where was I…

Deer Guts part 2
I creep out the back door, not wanting to wake my parents. I grab the snow shovel and and a black bin bag. I walk back up the stairs. The deer’s blood is all over the carpet, how the hell am I supposed to clean that? The walls are all covered with claw marks. I knew I change at the full moon, but I didn’t know it’ll get this bad. I scoop up the remains of the deer, including the pile of guts and entrails. Its heavy and smells horrific. I put it in the outside bin.

I go inside and dispose the evidance, and have a quick shower. “Morning.” I say to mum, I head down to the kitchen and switch on the kettle. Dad is watching the news, I ovr hear it saying “There has been another sighting of the furry demon. I have eye witnesses saying they saw him slaughter a deer.” the anchor women said. “Strange, I always see hairs of different animals in the carpets, and this strange long spikey sharp hair, that is poculear.” Dad says. He runs off to his study. “Whats happened to him?” Mum asks, “Just his stereotypes and his theorys.” I laugh.

When I get to school, Mr Horris talks about the dangers of the night and the carcass’ that keep showing up. “Danger, thats the key word for this lesson. The danger of the night. The danger of the furry beast, a so called `werewolf`. Now some people think it as just a large bear and wolf hybrid.” Mr Horris said, “SO your saying there’s some sort of wolfy situation?” Callum asks. We all stay in silence and think. I think about that their all talking about me without realising.

Wolf eyes

I get home and see my dad studying the hair. I roll my eyes and head for my room. A man with long grey hair and a jet black beard is in my room. He is wearing a long purple cloak. “Who are you!?” I ask, alarmed by his appearance. “I’m your creater.” He says, and I glare at him. “Does my mum and dad know your here?” I ask, “No. I made a spell that blocks trhe goings on in this room. If they enter, they will see you playing video games.” he says. “What the hell is your name?” I ask my Creater, “Well I have lots, Death, Satin , the Grimm Reaper and etc. But I go by the name of Ramanay Wolfai. I create werewolves, demons. I find babies, strong ones. I insert a pair of Wolf eyes in each socket. But the liquid inside the sockets are lycanthropy, a goey substance secretly hidden in a wolfs soul. I am ,the creator of all wolves. I am there father, and i’m yours.” Ramanay said, and I instanly grow my wolfen hair. My fingers stretch, my teeth fall out and a new set of wolf teeth plunge out. Blood spills out my mouht, my pupils turn into dark glowing balls of light. I jump out the window, I let out a howl and run around the city with my wolf eyes glowing…

A Deadly Attack

I’m on a chimany, I am growly happily. Blood drips off my chin, I have just slaughtered a dog and ate his entrails, hot, gooey entrails. I slurp the blood like its water, I smile and jump from roof to roof. I hear something behind me, something big… I turn around and see a werewolf the size of an oak tree. It launches itself at me, I fall and hit my head hard on a brick. I hear a crack and expect its my head, but its the brick. I realise that its a male, he growls at me. I struggle to get up, but he keeps kicking me back down. My nose is now bleeding non-stop. He grabs me by the neck, “Who are?” I ask. “Longrout, and you are?” Longrout’s voice was very deep. “I’m non of your buisness!” I run as fast as I can, but he just pounces on my back and bites my ear clean off. “ARGH!!!!!!!!!!” I shout, “TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Longrout booms. “Sh-Shau-n Myars.” I stutter, Longrout lets go. He grabs my ear and it joins back together!!! But he grabs a sword an plunges it through my stomach…

I lay on the hard led roof, a sword right through me. Blood explodes from my mouth, I wheeze in pain. I lie helplessly in a blood pool, I can feel blood dripping onto the ground, the hard cold metal touching my entrails. I try and touch the metal, but it goes deeper every time I place my fingers on it. I have been injured badly, a very deadly attack…

Signature 

BLOOD & MAGIG is all that I READ, all that I DRINK and all that I PRACTICE
Everyone’s destiny is wrote in a big story book, no matter how strong a person is pages CANNOT be torn from it…

Posted: 04 May 2012 06:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-17

The HUNT

Once I finally got out the sword, I stagger to my feet. A trail of blood is left behind. Everytime I use to turn into the werewolf, I never remembered what happened; if I did it was never like this. I look at my reflection from the puddle, I look like a monster but I guess its just destiny. I cannot mess around with fate or it could go terribley wrong. I he growls in the distance, and large foot steps. ITS LONGROUT!!!!...

He’s been trailing my every move, he has another two males with him. There smiling and growling evilly. I quickly react and turn and run, but I’m cornered. Longrout’s friend elbows me hard in the eye. I fall down and stumble to my feet in a matter of seconds. “This is Grandara and Abolarade. There my friends, this is a game of cat and mouse we play with all the new werewolves. But they all end up DEAD. Like you are. the HUNT begins.” ...

With actions there’s consequences

We have ran 100 miles (I wonder what my parents are doing. They must be going mad!) and my legs are still strong. Grandara is almost near me, he pounces and bites my right thigh. I fall to the ground, I lash out with blind rage. Nothing shifts the larger male. I grab a large rock and it shatters on his large fore head. I expect him to fall in pain, but he just laughs evilly. I try and move but my thigh has a large piece missing and blood keeps seeping out the hole. I close my eyes and extend my finger, and aim at the soft tissue of the throat. I keep going deeper until i can feel the large adams apple, I tug on it and open my eyes. I see blood exploding out his mouth, I spot his throat and squeeze that; it explodes and the salty warm blood enters my mouth. I see the other two, angry and ready to kill. I look down at the carcass, I run.

I ran out of sight, this is just the begginning of a long cat and mouse game. I realise the bleeding in my leg has stopped. I laugh at myself, a big grin forms. Blood dripping from my mouth, I have a liking for the hot, salty liquid; it calms me. I’m gonna go back to my house, when this is all over. The hunters are now being hunted from me. But with actions there’s always consequences…

Signature 

Everyone’s destiny is wrote in a big story book, no matter how strong a person is pages CANNOT be torn from it…

Posted: 04 May 2012 02:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6167
Joined  2010-07-20

^Deer Guts? LOL :P Ermm yeah pretty good I like it.

Signature 

“I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.”

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

Posted: 04 May 2012 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-17

Yep, Rat guts, Deer Guts. THNX!!!!

Signature 

Posted: 05 May 2012 05:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2085
Joined  2012-03-23

haha, Deer Guts!
anyway, I think this is really cool! It moves a little fast though, but it’s still really facinating! Are you writing more? I hope so…
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Signature 

Don’t hate your body or hate yourself,
embrace yourself and love yourself,
because you’re stuck with that body for the rest of your life,
and if you hate yourself your entire life,
you’re going to hate your entire life.
-Christofer Drew

“It’s good to be strange, normalness leads to sadness”

Posted: 05 May 2012 07:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-17

Yeah I am. There’s gonna be 2 more, i’m writing the second one at the moment. its called A Wolfy Situation: Wolf Apocalypse.

Signature 

Posted: 05 May 2012 08:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-03-23

sweet! this is really action-packed!

Signature 

-Christofer Drew

Posted: 05 May 2012 12:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-17

Why THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Signature 

Posted: 05 May 2012 12:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6167
Joined  2010-07-20

Very very good.I really need an honest critique…would you mind checking out a story I will post soon.Watch out for “The War Of Ages” .Please and thank you :)

Signature 

“I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.”

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

Posted: 05 May 2012 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-17

Ok.

Signature 

Posted: 05 May 2012 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-17

(preview of wolfy situation: wolf apocalypse)
Its been 6 years since I killed Grandara, and now Lonrout and Abolarade wanna put my head on a spear. I’m in the new forest, I am chewing on the skull of a horse. As my sharp fangs pierce through the eyeballs, a gooey jelly substance is released; I slurp it. “Just like strawberry jelly.” I grin, and munch on its liver. Blood drips out my mouth, the salty liquid pleases my tastebugs. I get up, and take a stroll. I walk for half an hour, and in front of my eyes I see a trail of wolf carcass’. “HUH!!!!!!?” I jump at the sight, all these wolves are like my brothers and sisters. Longrout andAborade are close, too close.

Signature 

Posted: 05 May 2012 05:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-03-23

Gross! That’s disgusting! I love it! ;)

Signature 

-Christofer Drew

Posted: 07 May 2012 11:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1715
Joined  2012-02-02

This is really good! I love it! Full of action and Adventure.

Signature 

When I’m bored, I send a text to a random number saying “I hid the body…, now what?”

Me: I am a Ninja!
Friend: No, you’re not!
Me: Did you see me do that?
Friend: Do what?
Me: Exactly!

#1 rule in an argument: If you’re losing, start correcting their grammar.

Posted: 08 May 2012 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-17

THNX A MILLION TONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature 

Posted: 09 May 2012 04:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-03-23
G-MAN - 05 May 2012 12:43 PM

Why THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I don’t know why, but I sort of laughed when I saw this, anyway…
You’re very WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature 

-Christofer Drew

Posted: 09 May 2012 06:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  42829
Joined  2012-01-12

coolio G-MAN :)

Signature 

I may be on the side of the angels, but don’t think for a second that I am one of them.

1 of 2