Username Remember Me? Password   forgot password?

Take-Off Sequel
Posted: 28 March 2012 08:38 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6216
Joined  2010-07-20

Chapter 1:The Focus
13 years after the events of Take-Off

(Dante is staying with his uncle who is the High Judge in the Council.His uncle doesn’t like him but keeps him so his sister(Dantes mom) wont be sad)

Dante sat next to his servant-Dimitri- and asked when his uncle was coming back.Dante was still mildly depressed after he got a message 3 years ago that his mother died by an unknown cause.
    “Sir Kaleb will be here in about three hours” Dimitri said putting back his plate of food.It was the dawn of the 36th century and the world was full of amazing inventions.The flying cars were invented a few centuries before and the in-mountain cities are new.“I’m going for a walk” said Dante stepping out of the automatic doors.
    The Focus where everywhere.It’s the Focus that keep this world in shape.“Move” one of them said and pushed a slave into the flying car-the Vixen.Dante walked silently,trying not to show any attention.“Hey you” a voice snapped behind him,Dante stopped but didn’t turn back.
    “Turn around” said the voice again this time impatiently.He pushed Dante against the wall and pointed a laser pistol at his face.“Now your father-or is it your uncle- had condemned a squad from the Focus to death”.Dante stood motionless.“He is -as you can see- aginst the…Focus”.Dante still stood motionless,he wasn’t concentrating on the guard,he was concentrating on the people surrounding his house with bombs.“You don’t” Dante managed to say but it din’t seem to make any sense.“Your house will be torn to shreds and then we will seek out Kaleb and torture him”.The guard put his gun to Dante’s troath.“But first you will die”.Dante grabbed the pistol and pushed it form his face.
    “Leave me and my family alone” he said confidently.The house which stood in front of him was torn to shreds in three seconds.Dante was thrown back.He gazed up wondering what house blew up then he realised who’s house blew up.It was his own!

Signature 

“I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.”

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

Posted: 29 March 2012 06:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  45395
Joined  2012-01-12

Ooohhh :)

Signature 

And like the moon,
She had a side of her so dark, that even the stars could not shine on it.
She had a side so cold, that even the sun could not burn on it.

Posted: 29 March 2012 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2621
Joined  2011-07-17

WOW YOUR STORIES ARE BRILLIANT!!!! Better than mine :)

Signature 

BLOOD & MAGIG is all that I READ, all that I DRINK and all that I PRACTICE
Everyone’s destiny is wrote in a big story book, no matter how strong a person is pages CANNOT be torn from it…

Posted: 29 March 2012 02:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-07-20

Thanks but your stories are awesome!!

Signature 

“I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.”

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

Posted: 29 March 2012 08:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-07-20

I just realiszed that I have a LOT of spelling mistakes.

Signature 

‹‹ Take-Off      RPG- Death Note ››