Username Remember Me? Password   forgot password?

3,2,1…TOTAL DESTRUCTION!!!
Posted: 25 February 2012 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2617
Joined  2011-07-17

Grubbs, Bec and Kernel were all alone in the mist. Not even one sound, Larten had gone to get the vampire clan. Larten knew there’s going to be a war, so he got all the help we needed. Grubbs, Bec and Kernel were in a town called Alaska, snow everywhere…And blood and carcasses. “The Demonata have been here, there’s more blood and gore than world war two. We have to go deeper in.” Kernel said. “Demons prefer darkness, let’s wait until the 30 days of night, and that way the vampires can come as well; we will need super human help.” Grubbs reassured them.
They waited for 2 weeks, and then there was total darkness for 30 days. The vampires had arrived within 2 hours, and slowly demons crawled from the darkness. They were drenched in blood, one demon’s saliva was sulphuric acid and it was burning through the concrete. But something bigger had crawled out as well. The creature looked like a giant, black octopus, with demonic features. It raised all of its tentacles and grabbed 10 vampires in each. The vampires clawed as much as they could, but no damage could come to this shadow coloured beast.

Lord Loss floated beside the Shadow, and then blew out fire as if he was a dragon or flame thrower. The vampires dodged the flames swiftly. Bec mumbled a short spell, and the flames were ice. The shards of ice went flying, and pierced the skin of the demons. Larten ran towards Lord Loss, and jumped and kneed him hard in the face. Lord Loss then grabbed a pebble and sharpened it; suddenly lots of sharp pebbles were chasing Larten. Grubbs threw a fire ball at the pebbles, but they then chased Grubbs as well.
As they were losing the battle, the disciples appeared. Arm and legs were flying through the air, entrails and internal organs ripped from carcasses. “This is like the demonic version of Call of Duty!” Grubbs says. The Shadow was now on fire, its growing and growing. It shrieks, and all of the surroundings burst. The Shadow is now overpowering the largest demons, every disciple jump on it; the last remaining vampires do the same. The vampires were jabbing their nails into it, the disciples were throwing fire balls at it. The huge beast fell, so did all of Alaska. Everyone was under water, most of the demons melted instantly by the touch of water. The demons fleed through there window, back to their horrific universe. The disciples prevented another crossing, with the help of the vampires! THE END!!!

Signature 

BLOOD & MAGIG is all that I READ, all that I DRINK and all that I PRACTICE
Everyone’s destiny is wrote in a big story book, no matter how strong a person is pages CANNOT be torn from it…

Posted: 25 February 2012 12:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-17

DID U LIKE IT?

Image Attachments
THE SHADOW.jpg
 Signature 

Everyone’s destiny is wrote in a big story book, no matter how strong a person is pages CANNOT be torn from it…

Posted: 25 February 2012 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5906
Joined  2010-07-20

Awesome.A great ending(if it realy is the end) thanks. :)

Signature 

“I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.”

Posted: 25 February 2012 05:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-17

THANKS!!!! And its not the ending, I will still be writing stories about demon crossings. But I might make up different disciples.

Signature 

Posted: 05 March 2012 06:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-17

Next story is on the 10th of March.

Signature 

Posted: 05 March 2012 06:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-17

Next story is on the 10th of March.

Signature 

Posted: 06 March 2012 05:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2012-03-06

I love your story it’s so awesome

Posted: 06 March 2012 05:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-17

THANX:)

Signature