Username Remember Me? Password   forgot password?

Bullying?
Posted: 17 February 2012 10:21 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  165
Joined  2011-01-01

At the begining of this school year I was practically alone. I had maybe 2 or 3 friends, only one of which I could really trust. But after about a week or so, I joined the school’s drama club.There I met so many who in about 2 weeks became like family. I felt safe. I felt wanted. I was, and still am, loved. I met my best friend, who I had, at the time, had a crush on… We later decided to just stay best friends haha…
Anyway, back on track… as much fun as drama club was, I had set myself up for ridicule. There’s this kid who, last school year, drove me to hating myself. I had, at one point, thought that life just wasn’t worth it. He called me transgendered, but in a very offencive way, only because I wear shirts made for boys.and he turned my entire class against me because I read so much… there were also many names that I can’t put on this board…
I thought that this year would be different, since I was going to be in high school, and it was… at first. Drama had made things better, because I belonged somewhere. And it’s still helping me. But because the “drama kids” aren’t what everyone would call popular, we get made fun of quite a bit. Again, there are quite a few names that I can’t say on the boards, but I get called “emo” a lot. And my best friend has put himself in the crossfire because he stands up for me.
Nothing happened for a few months, and I thought that things got better… I was wrong. About a month ago I was walking home from school with a friend and he was with his followers.He had slipped on ice and fallen on his butt, I and my friend, as well as his followers, laughed. He decided to turn on me… “why don’t you go home and kill yourself?” he said, he laughed with his “friends”... I had had my back turned away from him, but When someone says something like that it sets me off.I spun around and walked up to him,all I could think to say was, “What was that?!” he backed off, he was afraid. “calm down… You’re just mad because *bestfriend* won’t date you!” (sorry, I’m not going to say any names.) I looked him straight in his eyes and said “you have no idea why I’m mad!” One of his followers yelled “looks like she wants a fight!” another said, “not worth it, she (me) wold beat him to a pulp” ... I couldn’t agree more. My friend and I turned and began to walk away, I turned back just long enough to look at an old friend of mine who was in the group of followers, “What I don’t understand, is how a nice guy like you could listen to this fool.”
Things have gotten a lot better since then, and I feel better about myself. Every once in a while he’ll shoot another name, I know he isn’t finished mocking me. And when he decides to say or do anything to me again, he had better be ready for a fight…

I just wanted to share that… If the mods want to remove it, I understand.
I also wanted to know if anyone else has been through bullying, or is going through it.
Feel free to share your story. Or offer help to those who need it. .

Signature 

Did you know that in 900 years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.
{The 11th Doctor} <3

Posted: 18 February 2012 12:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  46188
Joined  2011-07-11

I haven’t really been bullied but I know people who have or know people who bully others. One girl was being bullied so much by her ‘friends’ she actually got bullied out of the school. Her sister who is in my tutor told me that now the people who were bullying her go outside her house and shout things at her and her family. one of the girls got suspended from school for a week for bullying these other too girls.
I have these friends and thought i know them until i saw how mean they could be to people like talking behind others backs ad stuff. Then they start taking the micky out of me and my best friend for listening to music that they don’t like and reading so much. I know they were only messing but it was really annoying, and they kept trying to rip my book that charlotte was reading out of her hands, and i know to them it’s only a book but when it’s one of my Darren Shan books i got really annoyed. Charlotte shouted at them in return as it was really getting on her nerves and they had the cheak to say we were in the wrong for getting mad at them. luckily we had some other friends who could see it from our point of view. It’s OK now but i thought we could trust them but when i heard that they were talking behind our backs and stuff it changed my view of them. One of them i didn’t expect her to be doing it as I stuck up for her when she felt like she had no one, glad i know who my real friends are now. I not really that bothered about it now but it’s just how i thought they were my true friends.

Signature 

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me.

You will have good days and bad days. Don’t let one bad day turn into a bad month.

Posted: 18 February 2012 05:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2624
Joined  2011-12-30

I have been bullied by this guy i barely even new and luckily i only had to see him for 10 days because this was at summer camp but in those days i felt like i was in hell! he was making fun of everything that i did like i broke off my toenail and all he did was laugh and some other people were bullying me to with him but he was the worst and i got to the point where i had been crying and i just felt awful so i went over to him and i actually punched him in the face! it felt SO good even though it was wrong but trust me he deserved it! after that he was one of the worst people i ever met and i will never forget that and if your being bullied you should definitely stand up for your self.

Signature 

~“Even in death my you be triumphant” - Darren Shan

~ “It is only through mystery and madness that the soul is revealed” - Thomas Moore

~ “Every person has there secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a person cold when they are only sad.”  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Posted: 20 February 2012 02:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  764
Joined  2011-04-16

Story of my LIFE.  But I’m more ignored than bullied.  Which I’m completely fine with.

Signature 

If Chuck Norris was so awesome, he would show up at my house and slam my face on the keyboaropihjwefc87wefijsfaw9uchewa

Posted: 20 February 2012 06:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  133
Joined  2011-06-22

I have been bullied too and it kept going on for years. And it got really bad. Luckily it’s over now, or at least that’s what I hope. What really bothers me is that the people who made my life hell don’t even seem to feel even the slightest regret. Once, a year after it’s over, one of them asked me if I knew they were making me a crown of the class, and I was like “are you SERIOUSLY thinking that I didn’t know or feel or anything!?” Apologies? Not a chance. They just laughed like it’s the funniest thing in the world that you just spent 4 years making someone’s life miserable so much.

Sorry, I got too emotional. Please don’t mind me. Sometimes I just want to talk it out with someone, it helps.

Signature 

The humor of Grubbs Grady, the soul of Kernel Fleck, and the heart of Bec McConn.

The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother, The Demonata, Saw, Final Destination, Scream, Paranormal Activity, Taylor Swift, eBay, Facebook—My life orbits around you all

Posted: 20 February 2012 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2624
Joined  2011-12-30

^yeah its ok talking it out makes me feel better to and the worst part about when i got bullied was that i couldn’t talk to anyone.

Signature 

~“Even in death my you be triumphant” - Darren Shan

~ “It is only through mystery and madness that the soul is revealed” - Thomas Moore

~ “Every person has there secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a person cold when they are only sad.”  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Posted: 21 February 2012 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2621
Joined  2011-07-17

I was bullied once. But the kid really hurt me (punching). I then headbutted him and punched him in the nose. His nose is now broken, he messed with wrong kid:)

Signature 

BLOOD & MAGIG is all that I READ, all that I DRINK and all that I PRACTICE
Everyone’s destiny is wrote in a big story book, no matter how strong a person is pages CANNOT be torn from it…

Posted: 21 February 2012 08:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  592
Joined  2010-05-06

I’ve been bullied many times in the past. Usually over the fact that I wear glasses, or that I’m just different than everyone else.

I always stood up for myself, though. Sometimes it worked and I got people to leave me alone; sometimes it didn’t and I’d end up getting into a fight, but no one can say I didn’t try to fend for myself.

Signature 

“We’re just ordinary men, who’ve been driven to seek vengeance in the name of justice. And if one comes to call vengeance justice, such justice will only breed further vengeance, and trigger a vicious cycle of hatred.”

“You walk outside, you risk your life. You take a drink of water, you risk your life. Nowadays you breathe and you risk your life. You don’t have a choice. The only thing you can choose is what you’re risking it for.”

‹‹ personality      What are you ? ››