Username Remember Me? Password   forgot password?

1 of 2
personality
Posted: 17 February 2012 09:23 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2623
Joined  2011-12-30

how would you describe your self? i would say i am caring (but if you try to hurt me i will rip your face off unless you are a vampire), thoughtful, good at sports, strong and funny!

Signature 

~“Even in death my you be triumphant” - Darren Shan

~ “It is only through mystery and madness that the soul is revealed” - Thomas Moore

~ “Every person has there secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a person cold when they are only sad.”  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Posted: 17 February 2012 10:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  414
Joined  2011-06-03

i think im kinda funny,dont care what anyone thinks ,crazy ,weird,loyal and strong

Signature 

live life wilst you can take risks and dont walk into anymore doors
i like pie!!!!!
ive got more energy than a pengin eating apple pie whilst flying:D

Posted: 18 February 2012 12:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  43480
Joined  2011-07-11

I think i’m quite funny at times, weird, clumsy, caring and i like to be there for people.

Signature 

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me.

You will have good days and bad days. Don’t let one bad day turn into a bad month.

Posted: 18 February 2012 05:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-12-30

oh yeah i forgot to add that i’am totally crazy and i am annoying when it comes to darren shan (well i’am annoying to other people because they have no idea what i am talking about) and iam weird!

Signature 

~ “It is only through mystery and madness that the soul is revealed” - Thomas Moore

~ “Every person has there secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a person cold when they are only sad.”  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Posted: 19 February 2012 07:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13516
Joined  2011-12-08

People say that i’m funny, stubborn, caring, loyal, responsible, and trustworthy.

Signature 

I can be strong when I want to be,
You think I’m weak ‘cause you can tear me apart
With the words that you speak
You think you’re in control but you don’t understand
How much you are wrong
You choose to lash out at me, I’ve done nothing wrong
All you crave is attention
And just to be loved.
-Heart of Gold by Birdy

Posted: 21 February 2012 03:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  584
Joined  2010-05-06

I may be the only person to say this, but I’m usually indifferent to whatever happens around me. I can be funny and caring at times, though. Sometimes, however, I’ve been described as creepy…

Signature 

“We’re just ordinary men, who’ve been driven to seek vengeance in the name of justice. And if one comes to call vengeance justice, such justice will only breed further vengeance, and trigger a vicious cycle of hatred.”

“You walk outside, you risk your life. You take a drink of water, you risk your life. Nowadays you breathe and you risk your life. You don’t have a choice. The only thing you can choose is what you’re risking it for.”

Posted: 21 February 2012 05:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-12-30

I am described as creepy all the time like literally i was just called creepy like a minuet ago!

Signature 

Posted: 21 February 2012 07:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1715
Joined  2012-02-02

Hmm, argued topic, My auntie thinks Im really bubbly! My friends think im crazy, always up for a laugh, laugh at silly things, naughty, loyal, trustworthy, can always keep a secret!, Never let people down, Im fun!, Good friend, the bad thinks sometimes are: I can get annoying, Im sometimes really crazy, I cry when I laugh which I hate!

Signature 

When I’m bored, I send a text to a random number saying “I hid the body…, now what?”

Me: I am a Ninja!
Friend: No, you’re not!
Me: Did you see me do that?
Friend: Do what?
Me: Exactly!

#1 rule in an argument: If you’re losing, start correcting their grammar.

Posted: 21 February 2012 07:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1050
Joined  2010-05-19

wellllll, with help from my profile when it comes to my personaality, I am a contradiction.
I am anti-social but I can’t stand being by myself for more than a couple hours.
I’m funny, the clown of my wee group of friends, I spend most of my time making jokes but I want people to see my serious side, too.
I’m somewhat caring, I want to nurture people I love but I can never find the right way to do it so I just don’t try. I thenn come accross as mean, and sometimes….....evil :P
I am very creative but rarely feel motivated to create.
I’m somewhat smart, intulecutually if you’d beleive it, yet, i’m also a bit of a plank inntulectually as well (i can get 64% in a test, yet all the answers are right….i just don’t read the question enough to get the marks)

Signature 

“people say, ‘evolution is just a theory!’ which is true, it is, and it’s good that they say that, it gives you hope, doesn’t it, hope that, maybe they feel the same way about the theory of gravity and they might just float away…” - tim minchin

Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist.
While you guys were arguing about the glass of water being half full or half empty. I drank it
Sincerely, an opportunist.

“Do I really look like a guy with a plan?” The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Posted: 21 February 2012 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-02
Vikki - 21 February 2012 07:20 AM

wellllll, with help from my profile when it comes to my personaality, I am a contradiction.
I am anti-social but I can’t stand being by myself for more than a couple hours.
I’m funny, the clown of my wee group of friends, I spend most of my time making jokes but I want people to see my serious side, too.
I’m somewhat caring, I want to nurture people I love but I can never find the right way to do it so I just don’t try. I thenn come accross as mean, and sometimes….....evil :P
I am very creative but rarely feel motivated to create.
I’m somewhat smart, intulecutually if you’d beleive it, yet, i’m also a bit of a plank inntulectually as well (i can get 64% in a test, yet all the answers are right….i just don’t read the question enough to get the marks)

Aww nice way of describing yourself, and I know one person who would LOVE to be your friend

Signature 

When I’m bored, I send a text to a random number saying “I hid the body…, now what?”

Posted: 22 February 2012 02:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13516
Joined  2011-12-08

My science teacher thinks I’m creative. I’m the nerd at my school. So the “popular” kids only talk to me if they want answers to homework or to make fun of me.

Signature 

I can be strong when I want to be,
You think I’m weak ‘cause you can tear me apart
With the words that you speak
You think you’re in control but you don’t understand
How much you are wrong
You choose to lash out at me, I’ve done nothing wrong
All you crave is attention
And just to be loved.
-Heart of Gold by Birdy

Posted: 22 February 2012 07:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1050
Joined  2010-05-19
1864Vampire - 22 February 2012 02:15 AM

My science teacher thinks I’m creative. I’m the nerd at my school. So the “popular” kids only talk to me if they want answers to homework or to make fun of me.

The “popular” people make fun of me from a distance due to a rumour that circulated in first year which made them scared of me….......my tip, give them the wrong answers ;P

I’m quite deceiving…..yet…honest :)

Signature 

“people say, ‘evolution is just a theory!’ which is true, it is, and it’s good that they say that, it gives you hope, doesn’t it, hope that, maybe they feel the same way about the theory of gravity and they might just float away…” - tim minchin

Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist.
While you guys were arguing about the glass of water being half full or half empty. I drank it
Sincerely, an opportunist.

“Do I really look like a guy with a plan?” The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Posted: 22 February 2012 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-02-22

I’d like to congratulate Darren Shan! I’ll be awaiting for an invitation to the wedding in Vampire Mountain… :-)
Even in death may you be triumphant! Now I can change it to- Even in marriage may you be triumphant! Congrats to you and Bas! Happy for you guys!
:cheese:

Posted: 22 February 2012 11:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  199
Joined  2011-03-10
stitches - 17 February 2012 10:45 PM

i think im kinda funny,dont care what anyone thinks ,crazy ,weird,loyal and strong

I would probably be the same.

Signature 

Even In Death May You be Triumphant

Posted: 23 February 2012 07:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-02
Bella Cipriano - 22 February 2012 10:52 AM

I’d like to congratulate Darren Shan! I’ll be awaiting for an invitation to the wedding in Vampire Mountain… :-)
Even in death may you be triumphant! Now I can change it to- Even in marriage may you be triumphant! Congrats to you and Bas! Happy for you guys!
:cheese:

To be honest you have just spoiled it! And this topic has got nothing to do with Darren, personality! DUHH! thanks a lot -.-

Signature 

Posted: 25 February 2012 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  419
Joined  2010-12-28

I’m gonna go off of what other people have called me…#1 is “weird in a good way”, I get called that at least twice weekly, strong, insane, sarcastic, quiet, loyal, and one of my teachers is convinced I’m a serial killer…I don’t know why *evil look*

Signature 

Walter: “When you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth.” ~Fringe

“Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus”

1 of 2

‹‹ Hello To All the Members      Bullying? ››