Username Remember Me? Password   forgot password?

Jebel Rum
Posted: 29 December 2011 07:49 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  66
Joined  2011-10-26

Hey Master Shan,

just finished reading The Thin Executioner and I really loved it , one of your best books !!!! so i was wondering if you can write an extra on how to spell the names of The Thin Executioner .... there has been a few difficult words for me to spell and didn’t know how to exactly read ; like the name of the nations in Makhras and some characters . and why don’t you write a new part about Jebel Rum in Shanta Claus about him and his wife and children.

Thanx anyway <3 :)

Signature 

Life Is A Challenge And Only Those Who Rise To The Challenge Truly knows What It Means To Live ~ Darren Shan

Posted: 29 December 2011 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  479
Joined  2010-01-04

I’m guessing you mean “pronounce” the names. The trouble is, the names are almost all based on real names of places in Jordan, but not being Jordanian, I can only guess at their correct pronunciations. Thus, I would be hesitant to provide a guide in this instance. Just pronounce the names any way you choose—your pronunication will be every bit as valid as mine!!

Posted: 29 December 2011 11:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  66
Joined  2011-10-26

i have felt like the words are kind of easy since it’s an Arabian country and i have visited it once :p but still i wasn’t sure how to pronounce it
Thanx

Signature 

Life Is A Challenge And Only Those Who Rise To The Challenge Truly knows What It Means To Live ~ Darren Shan