World Cup

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 782

Joined 2010-06-02

PM

Well the weather is celebrating isn’t it! ;p lol sorry couldn’t resist and it was pretty poor play from England! :p

Signature

Fan since 2000, member since summer 2008 and as insane as ever! :p

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 172

Joined 2010-06-07

PM

England did play very poorly. I was listening to the game on the radio on the way back home from Devon, and I fell asleep! I was woken by the commentators angry roars when they disallowed the goal.

Signature

The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as long as we live.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 501

Joined 2010-04-29

PM

I screamed at the TV. That was sooo in!! Stupid referree.. We always lose against Germany though…

I vote Spain now :P

Signature

You have the least suffle taste in jewelry that I have ever seen in a woman..!

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-06-07

PM

I wasnt that interested in foot ball befor the world cup and now Im even less so. I thought to my self earlier in the year “Yeah. I’ll support my country” and for what! I mean, the players get paied all that money, and look how hard they try.

Signature

The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as long as we live.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-29

PM

Our footballers get paid too much, and they don’t put effort into it !! thats why England lost, the defence was RUBBISH!! James was doing great, and Johnson, that was it. the others were prancing around <_<

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-06-07

PM

yup, totaly agree.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-29

PM

Should shoot them, My cousin is much better than Rooney, I watch all his matches :P (mainly because some his team players are fit.. XD)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-06-07

PM

Your cousin probably is better than Rooney (not that I’v ever met your cousin). I’m not particularly fond of Rooney, especialy when he foul mouths every one and gets him self sent off. And as for the shooting to punish them, I think that they should just get all of their money taken off them, and then we’ll see if they play well!

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-29

PM

Yea I think that would actually work!

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-06-07

PM

I mean, they realy do get paid waaay to much money for the rubbish job they do. People are forever donating money to charity to help people, imagin how many people they could help if one of the world cup players donated just one weeks wages. Its just rediculous! Who needs all that money anyway? It wouldnt be so bad if they deserved it ( though I would stil most likley be complaining) but they dont! GGRrrrrrrr!

Signature

Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2010-05-17

PM

YEAH BABY! The Netherlands onwards and upwards! I’m hoping for Germany in the final, it will be epic…
(Guess my nationality ;) )

Signature

My sense of humour should be scrapped. As long as you place it in a metal bin!

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 293

Joined 2010-06-07

PM

I’m rooting for the Germans
I saw the game against England… they looked quite lazy… I’m not surprised it was 4-0. (no offense!!)
I don’t normally watch sports but football just enchants me.
(I am an american but I hate (american)“football”. the name goes to the soccer fans!!)
but anyway, I think the Germans will win. I like Germany. :)

Signature

You won’t really know what you can see/Until you look through eyes unseen.

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2010-05-31

PM

We always lose against Germany though…

Actually it’s been pretty evenly matched since forever, but I believe we have beaten them more times than they have beaten us.

I wanted Germany to get to the final against the Dutch, seeing as the Dutch are the Germans main football rivals. But I agree, this World Cup has been so pathetic for the game. Bit of a shame really.

Signature

“Wir werden alle kriechen müssen, wie Schnecken, blind, um ein leeres Zentrum herum, um den großen Satan herum, um Amerika.  Wir werden alle ertrinken, in einem schaumigen Meer aus Corn Flakes, Cola und aufgesetzter Höflichkeit.”

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2010-07-06

PM

the final match is between spain and Netherlands that match is really hard i want spain to win whooo whoooo spain

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 293

Joined 2010-06-07

PM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!
*sniff* i wanted Germany to go through.

Signature

You won’t really know what you can see/Until you look through eyes unseen.