Username Remember Me? Password   forgot password?

*****Spoilers*****reasons for Bas
Posted: 18 December 2011 08:35 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  43
Joined  2011-12-10

I was wondering why people think Jebel choose Bas to be his wife. I think it’s because she said at the start when they were talking about the mukhayretand she said that Sabbadh Eid couldn’t even help him.This is just my reason for him chosing Bas as his wife:)

Signature 

there are no happy endings
Grubbs Grady

Life, don’t talk to me about life!
Marvin the paranoid android from the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy

Posted: 29 December 2011 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  66
Joined  2011-10-26

maybe because he found out that she was right about how bad killing people is , she always cried at executions because of the killing only at the last she finally laughed

Signature 

Life Is A Challenge And Only Those Who Rise To The Challenge Truly knows What It Means To Live ~ Darren Shan

Posted: 15 March 2013 07:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2012-10-19

Because he truly appreciate Bastina right at the end of the book.

Posted: 15 March 2013 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1050
Joined  2010-05-19

Because Darren Shan, the author obviously, is in love with a woman named Bas, and by naming Jebel’s wife Bas is kind of like romantically…in a weird way…telling his Bas that he loves her…perhaps??

This is how your analitic mind works when you do A-Level English Literature haha

Signature 

“people say, ‘evolution is just a theory!’ which is true, it is, and it’s good that they say that, it gives you hope, doesn’t it, hope that, maybe they feel the same way about the theory of gravity and they might just float away…” - tim minchin

Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist.
While you guys were arguing about the glass of water being half full or half empty. I drank it
Sincerely, an opportunist.

“Do I really look like a guy with a plan?” The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Posted: 08 June 2013 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  128
Joined  2013-05-19
mouseleader - 18 December 2011 08:35 PM

I was wondering why people think Jebel choose Bas to be his wife. I think it’s because she said at the start when they were talking about the mukhayretand she said that Sabbadh Eid couldn’t even help him.This is just my reason for him chosing Bas as his wife:)

Because all the others hated him

Signature 

===)>>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690  <<<<<<<(===

‹‹ Is it worth getting?      A manga version ››