Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

If Harkat knocks on your door, what would you do???

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(Knock)
Me: Hey Harkat.
Harkat: Hi.
Me: CDF PARTY! :D

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

^then you’d have me at your door as soon as i found out. that would be one heck of a party.

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2012-04-07

PM

Embrace him and become life long freinds!

Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 47

Joined 2012-04-08

PM

I’d either:

1. Make him take me to Mr Tiny so that I can declare him the new Chuck Norris.

2. Wonder what was slipped in my drink.

Or

3. Beg to not be killed.

Signature

To succeed in life, being the strongest and fastest mean nothing if you don’t have the bravery to reach out and take what’s yours and the humility to contain it. ~ Me. x

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 78

Joined 2012-03-11

PM

Go get a change of trousers cos my old ones would be destroyed. Then I would high tail it to Limerick and steal the real Darren Shans diaries.

Signature

There is no greater sorrow than to recall misery in a time when we were happy- Dante

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 78

Joined 2012-03-11

PM

Harkat could be my new best friend. Not that im lonely but I wolud tell my other friends to get lost

Signature

There is no greater sorrow than to recall misery in a time when we were happy- Dante

Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 37

Joined 2012-04-05

PM

give him a huggggg

Signature

the tears run donw my fast so fast i can not stop it hurt to cry the pian i feel deep donw insinde so i turn away and hind form all who i see i put up my wall to keep me safe for all who have hurt me so u see my smile but it a lie it a mask to hind my pain and sham i look away just more day of hinding behind my mask   :’(

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-04-19

PM

if he came to my door I’d run and get all my party supplies and give him a party hat, ‘cause you know, he’s had a lack of them in his life :( then i’d dress up in blue to show him i was his equal and we could be friends :)

Signature

kurda, will you lend me a map?

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-03-27

PM

If Harkat was to knock my door In would ask him to take me to Mr Crepsley and all the others like Vancha. When I see them I would scream then faint as I am the biggest fan you can ever get.

Signature

I had a best friend.
Now we’re Enemies.
Whenever I see him He looks away.
We’re still friends but not today.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

faeiea, love the boxers :P

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2271

Joined 2011-07-17

PM

^LMFAO ahaha

Signature

BLOOD & MAGIG is all that I READ, all that I DRINK and all that I PRACTICE
Everyone’s destiny is wrote in a big story book, no matter how strong a person is pages CANNOT be torn from it…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Gavner Purl-Girl - 25 March 2012 12:17 AM

^then you’d have me at your door as soon as i found out. that would be one heck of a party.

Ahaa, no Mr. Tiny though. He can go and die in a hole.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

^ I think many people hate his guts.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2219

Joined 2011-12-30

PM

I would probably scream my head off!!!! and force him to tack me to vampire mountain. o_O!!!!!!!!

Signature

~“Even in death my you be triumphant” - Darren Shan

~ “It is only through mystery and madness that the soul is revealed” - Thomas Moore

~ “Every person has there secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a person cold when they are only sad.”  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Why don’t you just take the elevator to vampire mountain -points to huge elevator-

Signature