Username Remember Me? Password   forgot password?

Poll
Do you like Tanish?
Yes 0
No 10
Kind of 1
I don’t know 1
Total Votes: 12
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Thoughts on Tanish *may contain spoilers*
Posted: 15 December 2011 10:21 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14537
Joined  2011-12-08

I want to know how other people think of Tanish. I for one hate him. I think that he deserved everything that he got.

Signature 

We believe in shouting for those who can only whisper, in defending those who cannot defend themselves.

I want to see others happy, but it shouldn’t be at the expense of my happiness.

Destiny has two ways of crushing us… by refusing our wishes… and by fulfilling them

Cruel thoughts lead to cruel words, and hurt you as much as they hurt your target.

Posted: 16 December 2011 04:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2621
Joined  2011-07-17

He is a perverted fat arse of a slob, but mostly a coward.

Signature 

BLOOD & MAGIG is all that I READ, all that I DRINK and all that I PRACTICE
Everyone’s destiny is wrote in a big story book, no matter how strong a person is pages CANNOT be torn from it…

Posted: 19 December 2011 03:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2011-12-18

I despise him. He betrayed Larten.

Signature 

Hello. I am 15 years old, in appearance, I live in England, I go to grammar school and I was normal. Was. Until, my parents were slaughtered by demons. Until, my brother was drained of blood by a vampaneze. Until my life was destroyed. No biggie. I mean, it happens to everyone, doesn’t it? Something bad happens to everyone at least once in their lives. I’m just an extreme case.

Posted: 24 December 2011 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1467
Joined  2011-01-24

He’s stupid, a slob, a coward, and a serious disgrace; not just to the Vampire Clan, but among human standards too.

Signature 

“If such a thing called happiness exists in this world, it should be something which resembles the limitless nothingness. Nihility is having nothing, and having nothing to lose. If that isn’t happiness, then what is?”

- Ulquiorra Schiffer, Bleach

‹‹ names for Larten      the baby ››