Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Books :: The Saga Of Larten Crepsley :: Thread

Thoughts on Tanish *may contain spoilers*

Poll: Do you like Tanish?
Total Votes: 12
Yes
No
Kind of
I don’t know
Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 11432

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

I want to know how other people think of Tanish. I for one hate him. I think that he deserved everything that he got.

Signature

We accept the love we think we deserve
-Charlie, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

“You don’t have a soul. You ARE a soul. You have a body.”
- C.S. Lewis

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2271

Joined 2011-07-17

PM

He is a perverted fat arse of a slob, but mostly a coward.

Signature

BLOOD & MAGIG is all that I READ, all that I DRINK and all that I PRACTICE
Everyone’s destiny is wrote in a big story book, no matter how strong a person is pages CANNOT be torn from it…

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2011-12-18

PM

I despise him. He betrayed Larten.

Signature

Hello. I am 15 years old, in appearance, I live in England, I go to grammar school and I was normal. Was. Until, my parents were slaughtered by demons. Until, my brother was drained of blood by a vampaneze. Until my life was destroyed. No biggie. I mean, it happens to everyone, doesn’t it? Something bad happens to everyone at least once in their lives. I’m just an extreme case.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1443

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

He’s stupid, a slob, a coward, and a serious disgrace; not just to the Vampire Clan, but among human standards too.

Signature

“If such a thing called happiness exists in this world, it should be something which resembles the limitless nothingness. Nihility is having nothing, and having nothing to lose. If that isn’t happiness, then what is?”

- Ulquiorra Schiffer, Bleach