Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Books :: The Thin Executioner :: Thread

Is it worth getting?

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2013-09-23

PM

It is a great book, if you enjoy Darren Shan’s other works then you will like The Thin Executioner for sure.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 418

Joined 2013-05-02

PM

100% yes!

Signature

Father, did you miss me?
Been locked up a while.
I got caught for what I did
But took it all in style.

Laid to rest all my confessions
I gave way back when.
Now I’m versed in so much worse,
So I am back again.
And he said

For the lines that I take, I’m going to hell!
For the love that I make, I’m going to hell!

Father did you miss me?
Don’t ask me where I’ve been.
You know I know,
Yes, I’ve been told I redefine a sin.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 119

Joined 2013-05-06

PM

Yup^

Signature

Keep smiling :)
Never give up
And always fight back.,

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 125

Joined 2013-09-24

PM

You MUST buy it!

Signature

“The ones you love, the ones you trust, they will be the first to stab you in the back.”

“Nothing is real. It’s all just your mind imagining things,”
“If nothing is real, then how do I have a mind? How do I exist?”
“Damn it,”

“The only way to be sure of living life to the fullest is to live like it’s your last day of life and take it from there,

There can not be good without evil, nor light without dark.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 119

Joined 2013-05-06

PM

Absolutely!^

Signature

Keep smiling :)
Never give up
And always fight back.,

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2015-02-11

PM

I absolutely loved it. I plowed through that book in one shift at work back when I was working graves and had nothing to do but sit in a room and guard. It’s a very inspiring story that shows you all different kinds of perspectives.

I keep The Thin Executioner book on my book shelf, the cover facing the room. It’s so damn creepy when the sun shins on his red eyes.

I love the art cover so much that I made it into an avatar for all the sites I go on lol.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-08-29

PM

The basic objective of an abstract is Actually abstract is the soul of dissertation.  Basically, abstract is a short summery of the dissertation. to offer the overview of the dissertation. Along with this is also helps the reader to choose whether to read the whole detail or short summery.  Additionally, it is also helpful to develop an interest regarding to your dissertation.  To write an abstract is very difficult for an average student because in abstract you have to take care about the word length and basic structure. In most academic institutions, dissertation abstract ranges from 150 words to 380 words. One more common mistake that students make while they are writing abstracts is the failure to present results. The primary objective of the dissertation is to inform the professors on what you discovered, not exactly what you did. In addition, it is also very important to have other information like related author’s name or what are the consequences of your project. So these are the important task of the abstraction. So it is really tuff. But top reduce this problem you can hire dissertation writers who can solve abstract problem.  Our online writing services can help you in writing a dissertation abstract whatever your topic is.
Dissertation Writing Service

Signature

<A >Dissertation Writing Service</a>

Rank

Joined 2017-01-16

PM

British dissertations help provide Dissertation Proofreading Help services for students.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-04-21

PM

UK is good country and its education system is good and many other countries students come here for get quality education. @ Assignment Writing Services

Rank

Joined 2017-05-04

PM

I want to burn and shine like stars in the sky, so give me that chance.
bloons tower defense 5
super smash flash 2