Username Remember Me? Password   forgot password?

3 of 3
pets?
Posted: 21 October 2011 06:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1788
Joined  2011-01-31

I have an Eel named Oscar. Technically he was the school’s but I saw him first, and I named him. And I dunno how I got this nickname but his nickname is Tiggy.

Signature 

How do you know Im mad?” said Alice.
You must be,” said the Cat,
“or you wouldn’t have come here.”

Posted: 21 October 2011 07:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1467
Joined  2011-01-24

^ Oh yeah, go Oscar! My pet eel has a first name and it’s O-S-C-A-R!

Signature 

“If such a thing called happiness exists in this world, it should be something which resembles the limitless nothingness. Nihility is having nothing, and having nothing to lose. If that isn’t happiness, then what is?”

- Ulquiorra Schiffer, Bleach

Posted: 21 October 2011 10:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  129
Joined  2011-01-02

I’ve had alot of pets through my life, I’ve basically grown up with them so I have a special bond with animals. The first pet I had was Amber, she was a springer spaniel. Amber then gave birth to 2 sets of pups, the first ones were mixed breeds so we didn’t keep any (it was heartbreaking giving them away) and the second one were pure bread so we kept one and named her Lucky. Amber took ill after she was diagnosed with cancer and unfortunately died. I then had 2 baby pheasants which we found wondering around the field one day but they got killed by a fox at a very young age. I had a number of fish throughout my life, I currently have 1 called Buddy. Lucky then was to give birth to pups but got into trouble during labour so she had to go into a section where she delivered 9 pups but she went into shock and died, this only happened a number of months ago and I am still heartbroken over the lose of her. We were left with handraising these pups but 1 died before we got them home and another passed a few days later. We had 7 upto the start of summer but had to give away 2 of the boys, Charlie and Simba, they come around often to visit the others, its quiet nice keeping their family bond after what happened their mother. We currently have 5 pups, Bambi, Bella, Dobby, Hermione and Nala, we are planning on keeping the 4 girls so Dobby is looking for a home and we think he has found one so he should be rehomed very soon.

Signature 

Standing, stalling, always Falling story of my life

Posted: 13 December 2011 08:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6249
Joined  2010-07-20

I had a hamster but he…........

Signature 

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Posted: 19 December 2011 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  414
Joined  2011-06-03
David - 13 December 2011 08:24 AM

I had a hamster but he…........

awww im sorry alot of my pets in the past have gone we used to have 5 rats pet rats not just random ones and quails and cats the list goes on for a while

Signature 

live life wilst you can take risks and dont walk into anymore doors
i like pie!!!!!
ive got more energy than a pengin eating apple pie whilst flying:D

Posted: 20 January 2012 10:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2625
Joined  2011-12-30

I had 3 mice but then they died :( now i have 2 dogs and i am going to get a tarantula! (so exited for it!)

Signature 

~“Even in death my you be triumphant” - Darren Shan

~ “It is only through mystery and madness that the soul is revealed” - Thomas Moore

~ “Every person has there secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a person cold when they are only sad.”  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Posted: 21 January 2012 12:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  48751
Joined  2011-07-11

not fair… oh and don’t copy darren by vacumming it like it did on the cartoon darren watched :P haha, only joking, what type of tarantula you getting?

Signature 

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Posted: 21 January 2012 06:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-12-30

A Mexican fire leg spider and i have always liked spiders even before i read the books! :)

Signature 

~ “It is only through mystery and madness that the soul is revealed” - Thomas Moore

~ “Every person has there secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a person cold when they are only sad.”  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Posted: 21 January 2012 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  48751
Joined  2011-07-11

oh cool, :) haha

Signature 

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Posted: 21 January 2012 09:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-12-30

yeah i can’t WAIT!!!

this is what it looks like…

Image Attachments
spider.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 22 January 2012 01:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  419
Joined  2010-12-28

^Nice one!  I thought about getting tarantula, but I’d be getting him at a reptile show.  Even after CDF, snakes still trump spiders in my book…
  I’ve got a snake (naturally!)  She’s a rather large Kenyan sand boa.  There’s also a fish, three cats, and a dog.  I’ll probably be getting a carpet python in the next few monthes too, I just haven’t found the right one yet. 
  As for animal friends I’ve had in the past, uhh, there were three other cats, two dogs, seven snakes, roughly 120 fish (I’m an amateur aquarist), five lizards, two rats, three rabbits, a turtle, and three birds.  Add in another (I think) 14 rabbits, two cats, three birds, and four dogs if everybody at my stepfamily’s gets counted. 

I’m hoping to find an octopus or cuttlefish, but it’s difficult to find captive bred specimens, and I’m not really on board with wild captures.  They’re so fragile that shipping often times is fatal, so not only do they have to be captive bred, but local…I think it’s gonna be a few years for this one…

Signature 

Walter: “When you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth.” ~Fringe

“Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus”

Posted: 22 January 2012 05:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-12-30

^cool i love snakes and that would be so COOl to have an octopus!

Signature 

3 of 3