When’s your Birthday?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 152

Joined 2013-04-02

PM

My birthday is July 3. The problem with that is that everyone is always on vacation for the 4th of July, so I have to wait to have a party.
Two of my pets’ birthdays are July 2 haha c:

Signature

“I miss that unmistakable smell of leather and hair spray and cigarettes that used to attach itself to all my clothes. I miss sorting through a dozen band flyers from the night before.”

“...I became like, sick with longing to be in the past. I wanted to cry. I actually thought to myself, ‘I am from the past, aren’t I? I was someone back then, wasn’t I, God?’ I feel pain sometimes, looking at those old movies. It feels like heartbreak…”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3175

Joined 2012-06-18

PM

XD
Speaking of Independence Day; what plans do you guys have for the holiday?

Signature

“Even a minute of dying is better than an eternity of nothingness.”
“Out of the stakes and into the moonlight!”
“Do not curse the darkness; illuminate it.”
“One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3227

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Taime Downe - 02 July 2013 01:49 AM

My birthday is July 3. The problem with that is that everyone is always on vacation for the 4th of July, so I have to wait to have a party.

Tell me about. Who do you think would come at my house on christmas?
One of my dogs birthday is the 26, the day after mine

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-04-02

PM

Dante Sparda - 02 July 2013 09:07 AM
Taime Downe - 02 July 2013 01:49 AM

Tell me about. Who do you think would come at my house on christmas?
One of my dogs birthday is the 26, the day after mine

Ugh I feel your pain. You have it worse than I do though..

Signature

“I miss that unmistakable smell of leather and hair spray and cigarettes that used to attach itself to all my clothes. I miss sorting through a dozen band flyers from the night before.”

“...I became like, sick with longing to be in the past. I wanted to cry. I actually thought to myself, ‘I am from the past, aren’t I? I was someone back then, wasn’t I, God?’ I feel pain sometimes, looking at those old movies. It feels like heartbreak…”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

^Meh after 16 years like this you really don’t care. Thing is that here in Italy people throw huge parties when they turn 18. I for a change will be at home with my parents ( if we count my sister and her family then I’m already getting a big party for my standards) drinking some wine and listening to a boring lecture about the responsabilities of being an adult.

There is always the possibility of going at my grandma’s ( it means going at her house where every single relative from my dad’s side of the family is there) but seeing how I hate her and my father’s side of the family I’d never do it.

Hope it snows at least -_-

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-04-02

PM

^I know what you mean. I really only have like 3 or 4 close friends anyway so it’s pretty easy to plan around their vacations. Oooh wine, nice!! (I wanna party with you lol) ^^ For my 18th birthday my friend is getting me Jack Daniels. (partaaaay haha) (Even though it’s technically not legal until 21)
And aww I’m sorry :c I had to go to my grandpa’s 80th birthday party a couple weeks ago (fun right xc ) and we were staying in ONE house with 17 other relatives, not including my parents or my sister. xc

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Here you can start drinking beer when you turn 16 and the other alcoholic stuff at 18.

See? At least you’re getting somebody to buy you something for your birthday. All I get from my friends is a call (maybe). If you wanna come, by all means do so, then it’ll be two people.

Amazing. At least I’m gonna go in some nordic place a few weeks later.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-04-02

PM

Are you serious?? :o You are crazy lucky! Here it’s 21 for anything. I know some bars that don’t care, but other than that it’s pretty strict. :/

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 797

Joined 2010-04-29

PM

My birthday is this Friday, the 12th of July. I’ll be 24 :)

Signature

Definition-
Leah* [Leee-aaaah]:

A deviously devious prehistoric-squirrel-like creature with stalkerish tendencies, tending towards moderation of forums and drinking of much tea.

May occasionally appear to change forms. Do not be fooled as this is generally accepted to be a combination of facepaint and latex.

*If seen, approach with severe caution. May be hazardous to your sanity, and any tea in the nearby vicinity.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2221

Joined 2011-12-30

PM

happy birthday! :) My birthday is June 11.

Signature

~“Even in death my you be triumphant” - Darren Shan

~ “It is only through mystery and madness that the soul is revealed” - Thomas Moore

~ “Every person has there secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a person cold when they are only sad.”  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Taime Downe - 08 July 2013 11:45 PM

Are you serious?? :o You are crazy lucky! Here it’s 21 for anything. I know some bars that don’t care, but other than that it’s pretty strict. :/

Yup, though I burn stuff down pretty quick so its nearly impossible for me to get drunk.
I’m not sure about super alcoholics though. I think its 21 years old too but maybe I’m getting confused.
Not that it matters though, last year I went with some of my violin classmates for some extra lessons in the mountains (lol) and every night we went to the local bar and the barman usually gave us free wine.

Viva L’Italia!! XD

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 160

Joined 2015-09-20

PM

My birthday is December 30, 1983. I was supposed to be born on January 10, 1984, but my mother was impatient and wanted the insurance, she tells me.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-02-24

PM

my birthday on 6 june 1990