Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Books :: The Saga Of Larten Crepsley :: Thread

seba

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 77

Joined 2011-07-17

PM

does anyone not like seba i mean poor wester is left out of everything :angry:

Signature

I <3 larten crepsley

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 732

Joined 2011-04-16

PM

I like Seba more than Wester.  I think Wester is a bit annoying.  Clingy, even….

Signature

If Chuck Norris was so awesome, he would show up at my house and slam my face on the keyboaropihjwefc87wefijsfaw9uchewa

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 77

Joined 2011-07-17

PM

i know but that would change if he rebbled also im not a big fan of wester i just think its unfair

Signature

I <3 larten crepsley

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 107

Joined 2011-09-13

PM

crepsleyrage03 - 21 September 2011 10:53 AM

i know but that would change if he rebbled also im not a big fan of wester i just think its unfair

life is unfair.

Signature

Let me see you strip... down to the bones.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 112

Joined 2011-08-08

PM

Seba is amazing Wester… well I guess hes okay

Signature

Sis in morte triumphans

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1443

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

Seba’s fine. Not my favorite character, but he’s cool.

Signature

“If such a thing called happiness exists in this world, it should be something which resembles the limitless nothingness. Nihility is having nothing, and having nothing to lose. If that isn’t happiness, then what is?”

- Ulquiorra Schiffer, Bleach

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 603

Joined 2011-05-11

PM

I like both Seba and Wester. Wester is not annoying at all.

Signature

“Your path is mine because my heart is yours.” -Malora, Ocean of Blood SoLC

Live, Laugh, Love,
Larten Crepsley.
      ?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1443

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

^ Exactly. Why does everyone keep hating on Wester? He’s not that annoying. Yeah, he’s obssessed with getting revenge, but wouldn’t YOU be too if the Vampaneze killed your parents?

Signature

“If such a thing called happiness exists in this world, it should be something which resembles the limitless nothingness. Nihility is having nothing, and having nothing to lose. If that isn’t happiness, then what is?”

- Ulquiorra Schiffer, Bleach

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 11577

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

I love Seba, I have never once thought that he was annoying. Westers ok. He’s not my favorite but he isn’t annoying.

Signature

We accept the love we think we deserve
-Charlie, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

“You don’t have a soul. You ARE a soul. You have a body.”
- C.S. Lewis

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2271

Joined 2011-07-17

PM

SEBA RULES!!!!VANCHA DRULES!!!!!

Signature

BLOOD & MAGIG is all that I READ, all that I DRINK and all that I PRACTICE
Everyone’s destiny is wrote in a big story book, no matter how strong a person is pages CANNOT be torn from it…

Rank

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2011-03-31

PM

I think Seba is a bit hard on them, but I do think Wester was well a bit annoying though and that is due to the fact he was a little to obssessed with getting revenge

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2219

Joined 2011-12-30

PM

I like Seba but Wester is a little annoying because he wants to get revenge so much.

Signature

~“Even in death my you be triumphant” - Darren Shan

~ “It is only through mystery and madness that the soul is revealed” - Thomas Moore

~ “Every person has there secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a person cold when they are only sad.”  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Rank

Total Posts: 29

Joined 2012-04-04

PM

I really like seba wester is ok he’s not the best he is a bit boarding and annoying but I have nothing against him

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2012-05-26

PM

Of course i love seba, wester hasnt really ever grown on me, though. seba has always been one of my favs but i liked him more in the cirque du freak books then the larten crepsley books

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 407

Joined 2012-04-22

PM

Awwww I love Seba! He is aswome!

Signature

” You are right i am not a tomato box fairy it all lies LIES LIES!!!!!!!!!!” Italy hetalia
” come here little boy… dont you want to play forever and ever??” Britan hetalia
” Listen to me and my hero voice…....” America hetalia

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 407

Joined 2012-04-22

PM

Haven - 14 October 2011 06:07 PM

^ Exactly. Why does everyone keep hating on Wester? He’s not that annoying. Yeah, he’s obssessed with getting revenge, but wouldn’t YOU be too if the Vampaneze killed your parents?

phsss no! I say coo’ they do exsist ” thanks for not hurten ’ me” sure id he sad but you don’t mess with da vampanez

Signature

” You are right i am not a tomato box fairy it all lies LIES LIES!!!!!!!!!!” Italy hetalia
” come here little boy… dont you want to play forever and ever??” Britan hetalia
” Listen to me and my hero voice…....” America hetalia