Username Remember Me? Password   forgot password?

1 of 4
If Darren Shan will make a new series what do you want it to be about???
Posted: 30 May 2010 11:49 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2010-05-29

here is a hint if shan will make a new seri what do u want it to be about some people will say demons,vampires,or zombies u can say anything and why u choosed this kind of universe

Signature 

life is like a game u can win or it will win u

Posted: 30 May 2010 11:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2010-05-20

maybe um….... i dunno something really creepy with loads of blood

Signature 

I am a maniac

Posted: 30 May 2010 11:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2010-05-29

that would be nice my opinion is about like a mix of funny,creepy,and adventure that would be really cool!!!

Signature 

life is like a game u can win or it will win u

Posted: 30 May 2010 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2010-05-20

yeah

Signature 

I am a maniac

Posted: 30 May 2010 01:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  318
Joined  2010-05-27

I’‘d like to see him go back to the Vampire/Vampaneze storys…maybe the war of the scars through the eyes of different Vampires who fought in it?

Signature 

‘‘I am the vampire lord! I am the king of the undead! I will suck the blood from all of you!-Darren Shan-Cirque du Freak

Posted: 30 May 2010 09:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  204
Joined  2010-04-29
darren42 - 30 May 2010 01:47 PM

I’‘d like to see him go back to the Vampire/Vampaneze storys…maybe the war of the scars through the eyes of different Vampires who fought in it?

I too would like to see that (maybe through Steve perspective perhaps…), but the only problem is that we know pretty much everything that happened in the War of the Scars, so it may get a little repetitive.

Signature 

“The edge of the roof is that way, Mr Dorak.”

Posted: 30 May 2010 09:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-05-27

True that. A good story would be how the Vampires/Vampaneze split. And the troubles they had before, and after it. That could be interesting.

Signature 

‘‘I am the vampire lord! I am the king of the undead! I will suck the blood from all of you!-Darren Shan-Cirque du Freak

Posted: 30 May 2010 09:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  794
Joined  2010-04-29

This is the Thin Executioner board. If you want to talk vampires/vampaneze, pop over to the Saga boards :)

Signature 

Definition-
Leah* [Leee-aaaah]:

A deviously devious prehistoric-squirrel-like creature with stalkerish tendencies, tending towards moderation of forums and drinking of much tea.

May occasionally appear to change forms. Do not be fooled as this is generally accepted to be a combination of facepaint and latex.

*If seen, approach with severe caution. May be hazardous to your sanity, and any tea in the nearby vicinity.

Posted: 30 May 2010 09:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-05-27
Leah - 30 May 2010 09:35 PM

This is the Thin Executioner board. If you want to talk vampires/vampaneze, pop over to the Saga boards :)

haha O wow, I never even realised what board it was in! Sorry. 8-/

Signature 

Posted: 30 May 2010 09:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  204
Joined  2010-04-29

Wait, isn’t this in the Demonata board, not The Thin Executioner board?

Signature 

“The edge of the roof is that way, Mr Dorak.”

Posted: 30 May 2010 09:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-05-27
Chegs - 30 May 2010 09:46 PM

Wait, isn’t this in the Demonata board, not The Thin Executioner board?

Yeah I realsied that too afterwords :lol:

Signature 

Posted: 30 May 2010 09:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-04-29

Gah, well spotted. Its not the board to talk about Vampires none the less :P

Signature 

Definition-
Leah* [Leee-aaaah]:

A deviously devious prehistoric-squirrel-like creature with stalkerish tendencies, tending towards moderation of forums and drinking of much tea.

May occasionally appear to change forms. Do not be fooled as this is generally accepted to be a combination of facepaint and latex.

*If seen, approach with severe caution. May be hazardous to your sanity, and any tea in the nearby vicinity.

Posted: 30 May 2010 11:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-05-27

yep! Is their a way you could move this topic to the General chat area…or something?? Would be cool to continue it

Signature 

Posted: 30 May 2010 11:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-04-29

Moved to polls, cause it’s an opinion based discussion :)

Signature 

Definition-
Leah* [Leee-aaaah]:

Posted: 30 May 2010 11:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-05-27

Sweet! Much obliged :) So what do you think on the topic?? Would you like to see more Vampie books or…?

Signature 

Posted: 31 May 2010 01:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-04-29

Me? I’ll be happy with the Mr Crepsley series. I’d been asking Darren about doing it for so long that I never ever thought it would happen, so it’s something I’m looking forward to more than anything else.

To be honest, I love the saga: Its characters, its plottings, its setting, everything about it. So anything based around the same idea/characters/setting would fit me nicely. But doing a series just for the sake of it wouldnt be good and I’d rather take what Darren gives, two series, one about Darren and a shorter one about Mr C, if thats what he wants to tell us, story wise. I don’t know if the Vampaneze would make a terribly good story, and I wouldnt be too interested in that to be honest (although of course I would read it none the less).

And I am not a fan of the Demonata and I’m glad it’s over so that Darren can spend more time on other projects! So no more Demonata stories, and I thought that theres pretty much nothing else to be said for The Thin Executioner, it’s awesome, but I like it the way it is, any more would just ruin its impact.

Been waiting so many years on the Third City Trilogy book that I’m still overwhelmed and in awe of it. Nothing more needs saying there either, to be honest! Darren couldnt possibly top the ending we’ve already had.

So, overall, not really! I’m looking forward to something fresh and new from Darren, and wait eagerly on the Saga of Larten Crepsley, but otherwise, I think everything’s had enough said, and Darren’s right to move onto pastures new.

Signature 

Definition-
Leah* [Leee-aaaah]:

1 of 4